Black Olive Properties, Here to help you buy in Spain
Are you thinking about buying in Spain?
Spain remains the ultimate destination for British holidaymakers and homeowners, with the lure of the sun, sea and Spanish lifestyle appealing to many would-be expats. Some of the most popular areas to buy are La Zenia, Cabo Roig, Punta Prima, Villamartin, San Miguel De Salinas, Las Ramblas, Playa Flamenca, and surrounding areas
There is plenty of choice of different properties in Spain: sea or hillside villas, fincas, and modern apartments, on the coast or in vibrant cities.
Owning a Spanish home is a dream for many, but there are a number of important considerations to prepare for such a move. These include:
- How to research and plan buying property in and moving to Spain
- Where are the best areas to buy property in Spain?
- Where can you find a reliable estate agent to view properties with in Spain?
- What is the property buying process in Spain? How long does it take?
- Which financial aspects factor in to buying property in or moving to Spain?
- What are the legal and tax implications of buying and owning property in Spain?
- The most effective ways to exchange funds to and from Spain to buy property or pay bills
- Moving your family and belongings to Spain safely
- How to protect yourself, your home and your family once you have purchased
- How do you maintain your property once you have bought in Spain?
Luckily we have the solution! we offer total peace of mind with honest and trusted personal advice, we explain to you 1 on 1 depending on your circumstances,
How to start!
Easy! fill the form in below and we will contact you